6.02.2009

Inspiration from Conan O'Brien

I watched Conan O'Brien's Tonight Show last night. It was nice to see him on TV again... I love his new set, and the show was great. My enthusiasm for Conan's sense of humor bubbled over into today. I wanted more, so I googled, and found these videos. These might be old news to everyone else, but this is the first time I've seen them. They are extremely funny, but also extremely inspirational... Check it out, especially those of you who could use some laughs, coupled with some motivation and hope. (0 ---- 0)


Part 1


Part 2


It helps to know that everyone goes through down times sometimes, but can rise back up like a funny, red haired, phoenix...

I hope one day I can be this good...

1 Comments:

Blogger Freckled Derelict said...

You amazed me you took the words right out of my mouth! I was thinking exactly the same things and was missing Conan and so happy to get a dose of him again. Thanks for sharing these videos I've never seen them!!

2:45 AM, June 08, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home