5.20.2009

Surprise! It's Adventure Time!


For the past few months I've been workin' on Friendleton's show, Adventure Time, over at Cartoon Network. It's the first time I've been paid to work there, though not my first time gaining experience there. My very first internship in animation was at Cartoon Network, on Grim & Evil/ Evil Con Carne. I am having a blast working on Pen's show, and was thinking it would be a while before I could show you what I've been drawing... Then the other day, they posted some of my boards from the first episode I've done for the show. I've been working with Adam Muto, who did an awesome short about Samsquatch with Frederator... I went to school with Adam, but we didn't talk much. I mostly knew him as the animated dancing guy at the end of one of Pen's films. It was one of my favorite animations ever. I am smiling, thinking of it... Anyway, now me and Adam talk all the time, because we share the same office, drawing and laughing furiously together. We also own two of the same T-shirts. Aaaaawwwhhh Jyeah! Anywho, clickity-click on the super long hyperlinked sentence, or on the image above to see the post on the Frederator blog about me and Adam's board.

2 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

Awesome work!

1:47 AM, May 21, 2009  
Blogger SHOo said...

That's great! Sounds like much much fun! and I mean... it's Adventure Time, how great is that!?!

3:20 PM, May 21, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home