4.29.2009

My First Felting

NEW_PLUSH04.09.063W


This mouse pin cushion is my very first venture into the fuzzy world of felt. I found this book one day at Kinokunia. Powered by excitement, I sallied forth to gather supplies! The book said the supplies should be easily found at the local craft store, but that turned out to be inaccurate for me. I looked at Michaels, and Joanns, with no luck. Here's where I ended up ordering from.

Felting is a lot of fun, pretty easy, and you should definitely give it a try. You get to stab something a bunch, and the end result is cuteness- what's not to like? Just be careful with the needle- it's terribly sharp. I stabbed my fingers multiple times when I got overzealous.

3 Comments:

Blogger SHOo said...

This mouse is well cute!!

3:10 PM, April 29, 2009  
Blogger Jessie Mae said...

That is absolutely adorable! I may have to try this myself.

6:18 PM, April 29, 2009  
Blogger chickennuggets said...

awww, stop stabbing that poor mouse!

(i do remember loving to stab my mom's pin tomato though)

9:57 AM, April 30, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home