11.05.2008

Kikutowne: New Products for Fall/Winter


Running off the exciting conclusion to the election last night, I used the good energy I was feeling to revamp my store, and to add a number of items that I had promised to add, post-APE. I have my robot posters up, as well as six, new, one-of-a-kind dolls. More dolls will be going up soon, and in addition there will be some special, one-of-a-kind, holiday products going up in the store later this month. Also, be on the look out for a possible post about a holiday sale, along with a special, holiday discount code...

(click on the image above to get to the store)

1 Comments:

Blogger Clutter Ho said...

Will be keeping an eye out!! the weak £ is forcing me to hold myself back right now!!

12:32 AM, November 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home