10.29.2008

Robot Posters Have Arrived

robotfinalw01 robotfinalw02 robotfinalw03 robotfinalw05

roboredo


Here's some photos of the silkscreen prints I'll be selling at APE. There were 50 printed of each. Since I'm not sure what the demand is going to be like this year, I was thinking of bringing half of them with me and leaving half at home. What do you think? Would you buy one? I will also have some available on my website after I get back from the convention. Oh yeah, and the blue guy's innards glow in the dark- I don't know if that changes whether you'd buy one or not, but I really geek out about things that glow.

3 Comments:

Blogger samacleod said...

I'd buy one, and YES I love the glow-in-the-dark, plus I like robots, PLUS I love silkscreen prints! Let me know where I can find them and good luck at APE!

10:05 AM, October 30, 2008  
Blogger kevin said...

these belong in a museum! the glowing one is phenomenal, it must be seen in person!

2:26 PM, October 30, 2008  
Blogger Why Edward Juan? said...

they glow?!?!?!??! ito. you have to pass that secret to me.

12:47 AM, November 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home