10.28.2008

One of These Could Be For You

APEw_buddybuddy APEw_skew APEw_tilt
APEw_dicey APEw_peter APEw_bobbles APEw_oft APEw_collie APEw_scout
APEw_sam APEw_pesa APEw_hopes APEw_discoote APEw_t-rex APEw_fuzz APEw_capital APEw_slide APEw_plumb APEw_dozer APEw_ups APEw_manzana APEw_funs APEw_carl APEw_bulbie APEw_snaps



I'm happy to say, I met my goal for APE! Twenty-five baby monsters, ready to be adopted and loved! When making this post, I kept checking to make sure I didn't repeat one... Most of these will be with me at APE, five will be left behind for online adoption/purchase. All purchases will come with a free holiday card:

ito_front5x7w



The horizontal line indicates a perforation. If you like, you can tear off the bottom, to leave a nice, square, polaroid-inspired illustration. If anyone wants to buy a few, I'll also be selling them. More info about my APE plans tomorrow, with poster photos, maps, and links to friends!

6 Comments:

Blogger kevin said...

these look edible! i love them! it's your best photo set ever

5:59 PM, October 28, 2008  
Blogger Patrick Kochakji said...

These are absolutely adorable!

11:28 AM, October 31, 2008  
Blogger tasha said...

bulbie is very happy in his new home!

3:29 PM, November 02, 2008  
Blogger Clutter Ho said...

Oh my! they are so cute! Hope I'm quick enough to get one online! Mumps and co need more friends!!

12:20 AM, November 04, 2008  
Blogger Clutter Ho said...

Awww up on the store right now.. but the changes in exchange rate mean that I cant really afford Discoote+shipping... sigh! I hope they all go to great homes!!

5:34 AM, November 05, 2008  
Blogger Ethan said...

This is my favorite post. I love seeing all those guys together

6:56 PM, November 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home