9.17.2008

Busy Busy

Dear Blog,

Sorry I've been so neglectful of you lately, things have just been really busy with work. I miss you. Let's hang out again!

Elizabeth


Here's some stuff from my new, huge, landscape, watercolor moleskine sketchbook. One is an image I posted in its beginning stages a while back... but finally, five months later, I found enough down time to complete it.


watercolorM_BIG_P02w
watercolorM_BIG_P01w
watercolorM_BIG_P03w


The only one with words in it was drawn while watching this cool move that Kevin found, Deadlier Than the Male. Kevin was telling me I need to make a sticker sheet of the one in the middle. Or a series of prints, maybe Illustrator the crap out of it and digital print? I dunno, what do you think?

I'll be at APE this year, and I really need some input as to what people might like to find at my table. I will have a new crop of plushes, which is why I haven't been adding any to the online store lately. I'm a slow seamstress... Maybe I should start a monster adoption wait list. If all goes according to plan, I should also have a silkscreen robot print. Maybe pins, maybe stickers- what would you be into seeing? Now's your chance to cast your vote!

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I just love that middle one! :)

5:53 PM, September 17, 2008  
Blogger that's hugo said...

That top pink and yellow one feels like a dream. If I stare at it to long, they start to move. Nice!

10:52 AM, September 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home