7.23.2008

mistermonsterparade



I haven't had much time to post about my San Diego Comicon plans, other than images with very little explaination, and now I find that it's the day that I'm leaving already!

As far as things I'm selling, I have twenty, handmade, brand new monster babies. Each of them has a unique name, a birth certificate, a studio portrait, and comes in a cute, ventilated carrier. These will be $30 each. I also have fourteen, scuba-version preemies, ten plain preemies, and one bobble-hat preemie. Each of the preemies come in a cute, little, red carrier, and will be $15 each. Any dolls that I don't sell at Comicon will be put up in the Kikutowne General Store upon my return. I also have a bowl full of one-inch pins. If you buy a doll from me you can have a few. Or maybe if you just ask nicely...

For the most part I can be found hanging with Fleet Street Scandal. at table F9. If you want my official-Comicon-signing time, I will be at the Munkyking booth on Thursday, from 5:30-7PM. Make sure to stop by the Munkyking booth to see the prototype of baby Mister Monster that they'll have on display. I'll have my monster orphans with me, where ever I am... except maybe if I'm in the bathroom, 'cause that would be unneccessary.

See you at Comicon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bobby Pontillas said...

Hey it was great to meet you last week Elizabeth, and thanks for the impromptu invite to the MunkeyKing party!

5:17 PM, July 28, 2008  
Blogger Joey Chou said...

It was great to meet you at comic-con. I love all the short films you did on your site. you are awesome!

8:27 AM, July 29, 2008  
Blogger senachobi said...

yay. i got your special pin badges. WOOHOO.

it was very fun at comicon :D :]

we should get the friend ID so when we want to play...yeahhhh.

i've played people in JAPAN already. ^^ ahaha

hope to connect soon~~!

9:29 AM, August 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home