4.15.2008

Girl Show 2008: La Femme

Life continues to move at light-speed. I've been busier than ever lately, and juggling more projects at once than I think I ever have in my life. Ever. Here's a piece that I just finished for the Girl Show: La Femme, which will be opening Saturday, May 10 2008. I still have a few touches to add to the mechanics of this piece, like hinges, and rubber feet for the lid, but it's mostly done. It's my first time using gold leaf- I'm not sure if I'm completely satisfied with the outcome, but I have more of it to use up, so I guess I'll practice a little more with it and see what I can learn. Mostly, I was really satisfied that I found a way to install a light in the box, I'm a sucker for things that light up.


GIRLSHOW2008.001web

GIRLSHOW2008.023web

GIRLSHOW2008.007web

GIRLSHOW2008.020web

2 Comments:

Blogger Geek Booteek said...

Hey love your blog and love love love your plush toys!! Your bunny short is hilarious!!

4:09 PM, April 15, 2008  
Blogger Armen said...

Looks awesome!

5:33 PM, April 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home