3.13.2008

Kikutowne Shoppe


(please click above to visit my new store)


I just opened my first online store ever courtesy of Big Cartel (that I learned about via How About Orange).

I started making plush, baby monster dolls for friends this past December, and have been posting a lot about it on here. Some people have asked if I'm selling them anywhere, and how they can get one. Finally I have an answer: I plan to keep making handmade, plush baby monsters until I run out of fabric. I bought quite a lot of fabric over Christmas last year, with the intention of making a crapload of dolls, but then realized it might be better to take it slow and steady, as the handmade route proved to be very time consuming. I'm working on getting a mass produced version, but for now, the only ones available to buy in the entire world will be at my online store. I'll be posting five dolls at a time, and possibly other things will show up in my store occasionally besides dolls, depending on if people are interested in purchasing other things from me. I have a lot of screen prints I made, as well as other artsy odds and ends- any feedback from my readers would be very much appreciated. Comment or email if you have any ideas for things you would like to see in my store... and hopefully would also want to buy if you saw them there...

As of this moment, here are the monsters currently avaliable in the shop:


headstrong.set01 chubs.set01 lilbighorns.set01 pout.set01 smallest.set01



*They are all unique, so if you see one you like, there's only going to be one chance to get that particular one!*
------------------------------------------
UPDATE

Pout has been adopted, here is his successor, who is currently available in the store:

professor.set01



Also, fourteen copies of my sketchbook compilation from 2004 are available in the store as well...


sketchstore03
sketchstore02
sketchstore01

6 Comments:

Blogger Sorrentino said...

whoa! these are fantastic!! I may have to make a purchase in the future! beautiful work!! cheers!

12:48 PM, March 13, 2008  
Blogger Josh Parpan said...

Way to go Elizabeth! They look great!

1:14 PM, March 13, 2008  
Blogger Justin Ridge said...

Very cool!

3:58 PM, March 13, 2008  
Blogger caro said...

ahh i am a proud owner of one of these baby mon-chans and i think everyone should buy one! yay!

3:59 PM, March 14, 2008  
Blogger Why Edward Juan? said...

cute to the extreme? I THINK SO!

6:18 PM, March 17, 2008  
Blogger that's hugo said...

Finally! Now the world can own more Elizabeth Ito products! Rock!

8:11 PM, March 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home