11.05.2007

Random Halloween Pieces 1.0: Disneyland

A little belated, but better than nothing I guess- it took me a while to get around to processing the photos I took. Last week was kind of hectic at work- I think we've kind of reached the eye of the storm...

Nightmare Before the Haunted Mansion
nightmarecomp1

Random People Around the Park
nightmareback
stripedstare
boredgirls
ladypumpkinman


I've been playing around with different formats for putting multiple photos together on one page... Any suggestions?

Oh, and there are a couple of images up from the movie I'm working on that I wasn't aware had been released. A friend of mine told me they were up on the internet- but I guess I missed the memo at work about it... Anywho, if you're interested, here is a link to an article about both Astroboy and Gatchaman, the upcoming movies from Imagi, the place where I currently work as a storyboard artist on Astroboy. (Thanks Josh)

UPDATE: Here is another link to an article with more images related to Astroboy

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Battle said...

You're working on Astroboy??? Oh, very cool, Miss.

10:48 AM, November 05, 2007  
Blogger Edward Juan said...

Everyone looks so unhappy! hahahaha. except you! peeping tom and all, see any cute boys?

2:17 PM, November 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home