7.25.2007

Comicon or BUST!


Hello fellow nerds, I am leaving for the San Diego Comicon today. For the next five days, I will be in, or around the convention center- most likely at the Fleet Street Scandal booth. I might also be hanging out with my friends, Kristen and Griselda at their rockin' booth.

In case you are interested in a last minute, secret special- there will be a few of the prints recently featured on my blog, available for a small fee. They're a limited run and once they are gone there will be no more left in the world. Also, every print comes with a free high five.

Hope to see you there!

3 Comments:

Blogger MARILLA said...

Ok! I want tree one, and I will call you when I get there

9:39 AM, July 27, 2007  
Blogger Griselda Sastrawinata said...

Ito....

thanks again for helping us out. What's your email?

G.

3:32 AM, July 31, 2007  
Blogger Sergio R. said...

Hey Elizabeth. It was really great seeing you at Comic-Con. We definitely have to hang for lunch or Dinnser soon.

12:36 PM, August 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home