7.10.2007

Out of Print

Something I'm working on for a art show:

fireguy.002 fireguy.001
(4" x 6") x 2


I wanted to scan all the variations I did, but I realized the ink takes longer than I thought to dry...

I used my Gocco printer for the first time ever. Its the most tidy way I've ever done any screenprinting. I hope the company that makes the printing supplies doesn't go out of business, just as I've started to have fun with the Gocco. Man, I miss the screenprinting lab at Cal Arts... although messy, it was really fun-

Here's what me and my friends made on July 4th this year:

superiorcake

Superior Cake®



Screw humble pie, I'm gonna treat myself to some Superior Cake®. It's so good, it's in italics!

3 Comments:

Blogger Keath007 said...

Those prints are great!

6:51 AM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger chickennuggets said...

i miss the screenprinting lab too. I wish i didn't waste my time there making lame t-shirts.

11:04 AM, July 10, 2007  
Anonymous miss saturn sixx said...

ahaha is that my cleavage i see in the BG? [or lack there of haha]..overdecorated muffins RULE! and.. so do little retarded robots who fix things.. and space ships that look like peach pits..

10:39 PM, July 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home