4.18.2007

TOO CRAMMED!



I went to the I AM 8-BIT art show opening last night... I tried to look at all the art, but I think I'm gonna have to go back sometime in the next month to really get a good look. Amidst a sea of gamer-artsie-nerd types, and camera crews interviewing artists, it was really too hot and crowded inside the gallery to take a good look at any of the art. As far as parties go, it was a good time though... I mean who wouldn't have a good time with a ginormous Atari controller. I saw Aktrez doing a sexy pose on the controller...

I took some pictures, talked to some cool people, and wrote down some notes on the whole deal, but I'll have to post more later about the show. Unfortunately work beckons at the moment...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aktrez is a dumb wannabe ho!

1:08 PM, April 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home