3.13.2007

Moving


I finally finished moving all of my belongings into my new apartment in Pasadena this weekend, with the help of my posse (posse = family, family friend, and boyfriend). It was hot... and continues to get hotter. Joy.

I also jumped right into a new job on Monday, head first. I am now a daily call employee of Disney TV. Weird to be back in the same building again, but at least this time it's not as lonely, since the crew is bigger than just me.

More posts to come about the move and my new job... Right now I need some coffee or my office mate might find me face down on the keyboard when she comes in...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Savage said...

Good luck on your new place and new job! It's good to have family and friends around.

3:29 PM, March 13, 2007  
Blogger roxxykristen said...

Dude! New job? That ROCKS! Call me!
Kristen

5:15 PM, March 13, 2007  
Blogger monday-morgue said...

Pasadena, how posh.

11:28 PM, March 13, 2007  
Blogger FleaCircusDirector said...

Congratulations on the new job.

9:37 AM, March 15, 2007  
Blogger bad_ito said...

boy, i'll say it's nice to have friends and family around. btw, did you find the thermos i brought on that sweltering hot moving day?

11:12 AM, March 15, 2007  
Blogger chris chua said...

Yeah, moving is always a pain but once its over with, you get to enjoy your new digs! (Until you move again, that is!)

11:41 AM, March 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home