3.05.2007

I AM 8 BIT 2.007 Piece, Unveiled!

I finished my piece for the I AM 8-BIT 2.007 early this year, and it is now traveling with Jon Gibson, at the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco for a preview night. I noticed they already posted an image of it on Game Informer (it's not in the article, only in the "screenshots" section...). I figured since my cover had been blown, I might as well post a better image of it on my blog.

Enjoy...



In other news, I am moving this week to a swanky new apartment. So long Glendale, hello Pasadena (who knew it was a TV series?).

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris Battle said...

Cute stuff! That photo-booth idea is inspired.

10:03 AM, March 06, 2007  
Blogger mauricio salmon said...

yeah great idea using the photo booth. the painting turned out great.

8:26 AM, March 07, 2007  
Blogger Edward Juan said...

Ito girl! Where in pasdena you living at? I'm graduating soon and... need to find a place to live. any suggestions?

3:18 PM, March 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home