3.22.2007

Good Morning

Here's how my morning went:

1. Get ready for work.
2. Leave my apartment and sit in traffic on the 210/ 134 fwy.
3. Sit in traffic waiting to get into Zorro! Parking on the Disney lot, and checking to see how far along they are in constructing the pirate ship on top of the building. Yes... Pirate SHIP!
4. Walk to the Frank G. Wells Building and along the way, see Calista Flockhart trying to ride an orange Townie bike, and Rob Lowe laughing at her.

Calista and Rob, in case you don't know who they are:


5. Go to the Starbucks on the first floor of the building, order a short, triple Americano. Yes, triple.
6. Take the elevator to the 2nd floor, and go to my office to gossip to my friends that I saw movie stars and a pirate ship, all before 10AM.


Working for Hollywood can sometimes be fun.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Diane said...

Wow! That sounds like the sort of morning I'd like to have (except that I'd need a quadruple espresso after seeing the divine and gorgeous Mr Lowe).

1:54 PM, March 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has Calista gained some weight?

2:57 PM, March 22, 2007  
Blogger Chris Battle said...

One of my first jobs in animation was in a building who's lobby was transformed into a crowded police station for an Arnold Schwarzeneggar film. It was insane.

7:12 PM, March 22, 2007  
Blogger Alex M. said...

Danny Devito is short. I almost stepped on him once. Honest. Like, for serious.

4:58 PM, March 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home