1.18.2007

I Need to Find a New Job

Last weekend I visted Laika in Portland, Oregon. In the back of my head, I was thinking about the possibility that they told us about a month or two ago here at Starz Animation, that our movie may not be continuing production. Today our crew received the news that our work on Mean Margaret will be reaching an end, for now. Looks like I have to find another film to work on... And I might also be moving... but nothing is set in stone yet as far as that is concerned...

But enough about that for now, here's some random sketchbook pages to distract you...


1 Comments:

Blogger mauricio salmon said...

oh man, sorry to hear about that, you are amazingly talented so i'm sure you'll have no trouble finding a new studio. i wish you the best.

8:06 PM, January 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home