12.13.2006

That'll Do, Pig

Yesterday I got the best comment yet after I finished pitching a sequence I've been working on for the past month or so:

"Well, this isn't the best way to do it, but it works for now."



I put it in bold-italics, and separated it from the rest of the text just to emphasize how great it was.

Enough about that! Here's a video I just finished editing this morning:



From start to finish, the whole thing took less than two days to make. Me, my tiger puppet, my camcorder, iMovie, and a rockin' song by What Made Milwaukee Famous. I think I could get used to making stuff like this for a living... If you know any bands that want a neat-O puppet video, let me know! If I can get someone to pay me, I might even be able to get another person to help me next time...

2 Comments:

Anonymous kevin said...

that video is so awesome and cute! i didn't know tigers could rock like that.

someone totally needs to pay you to make these. i'll volunteer

12:23 PM, December 13, 2006  
Blogger justinpatrickparpan said...

I can’t tell you how happy this video made me. It’s raining outside but I could seriously care less. Merry X-Mas.

10:34 AM, December 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home