12.05.2006

End of the Year Update

My last pitch went well, lots of laughs, followed by a lot of new ideas, and notes. Surprising how sometimes when things go well, a lot more work blossoms like a fungus.

I'm looking forward to 2007. This year a lot of ups and downs. Thankfully 2006 seems to be ending on an upswing, despite the letter I recieved on my desk this morning to inform me that I will be on a month to month contract at my current place of employment after January 2007. I found it a little hard to concentrate on my sequence after overthinking the future.

I did this drawing to clear my thoughts a little this morning-thru-lunch.

4 Comments:

Anonymous kevin said...

i love it, that chick is really stylin!

glad to hear your year is ending on a good note

5:22 PM, December 05, 2006  
Anonymous dragon boy d said...

My year is ending on a note...not a good or bad one, just a loud, sustained one: llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

1:09 PM, December 06, 2006  
Blogger Alina Chau said...

cooool character!

12:12 PM, December 07, 2006  
Blogger chris chua said...

I can totally symapthize. This has definitely been a crazy year for me as well. Good luck with everything and as usual...this is wonderful:)

10:11 AM, December 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home