11.28.2006

Victoria's Not So Secret!

I've been kind of busy with LIFE lately, and haven't had much blogging time. Holidays are nipping at my ankles... I meant for this drawing to be a sketch and take me a lot less time than it did. I need to work on my speed a little. At any rate, I wanted to do a drawing of a sexy model because I recently attended the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2006, thanks to my friend Dave. We got to see Justin Timberlake. And to answer your question, I'm not sure if he performed his big hit, "Sexy Back," because I don't know the names of his songs. But he sure rocks hard!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Theresa Cullen said...

I know Victoria's secret. She likes to dress like a slut! :)

1:43 PM, November 29, 2006  
Anonymous angela said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:09 AM, December 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home