9.14.2006

Memories

I've been a little slow on posting new stuff lately. After the auction I was a little exhausted... The whole event went really well, and over $32,000 was raised to help one of the best people I've ever met. To hear a more articulate description of how the auction went, you can click here.

Here are some cropped scans (my scanner is too small) of a couple of posters Hugo and I made

sketches.05.010

sketches.05.009



I agree with Mari about what it felt like to be back. I think I need to be making my own films again... I really miss it...

3 Comments:

Blogger SMacLeod said...

Hey, it seemed random reading your post tonight b/c our whole senior class at calarts got together tonight, just students, to talk about our last year together at school. It has always spooked me how often we get guest artists who say right away, "Enjoy making your own films, you'll never get to do it again!" It's really special to be a student and make films that people will always recognize you by. Anways, we're excited. This year's show will be one for the books.

12:02 AM, September 15, 2006  
Blogger mauricio salmon said...

nice those are some lovely drawings!

9:52 PM, September 18, 2006  
Blogger boob said...

Love these little critters!

7:45 AM, October 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home