8.08.2006

Scary Mari: One of the Coolest Girls I Know

mari1


I made Mari look scary, I hope she's not offended... but... both she and I share a talent... The scary stare! Sometimes that is how we communicate.

Mari is going to be in the Cover to Cover show at Nucleus:

A show jam packed with talent! The opening is August 19th, and other cool peeps will be there, including the Fleet Street Scandal boys. I'm not in the show, but I will be at the opening to support my friends, and look at rockin' art!

As a present to myself for not going completely nuts yet, I might also buy the lastest Glenn Barr book if they have it, since I restrained myself from running off with it at Comicon...

6 Comments:

Blogger Tony Mora said...

How's that tablet pc your using? I'm still unsure of going Cintiq or tablet. Whats your thoughts?

12:37 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger Chris Battle said...

Luckily, I've never seen the Scary Mari Stare! If you haven't checked out Glenn's show at Billy Shire you gotta--- much coolness there. (I need to buy that book, too.)

2:01 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger Alexei Martins said...

Love the Scary Mari!!!So cute Yeah!!!

2:16 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger MARILLA said...

Yeay yeay YEA---Y!!(>_<)!!
its ME! HA!
arigato kikuchan!
see you at nucleus!

2:31 PM, August 08, 2006  
Anonymous Eric C. said...

cute and talented. wanna marry me?

6:34 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger elizabeth said...

I'm liking the tablet, but I've only tried the Cintiq twice when I was visiting Disney friends.. that was nice, too... I like that the screen for the Cintiq is bigger... You'll have to test them each out and see which you prefer. The tablet is a hell of a lot cheaper I think, though...

8:44 PM, August 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home