8.02.2006

It's Time to Get Down and Digital

firstsketch.01

I received a Toshiba tablet laptop computer (extravaganza) at work today. It took me a little while to figure out how to change the orientation from portrait to landscape when switching to "tablet" mode. That last sentence was written all computer-graphics nerd style... Anywho, I have officially been given my ticket into the world of digital storyboarding. The image above is my very first digital-storyboard artist creation. When I erase, I instinctively sweep the side of my hand on the surface I just erased... It's gonna be a hard habit to kick, and I'm certain that some young, only-raised-on-digital, upstart is going to catch me doing it in the near future, point, and laugh. I'll talk about walking 15 miles in the snow to get Tombo HB pencils from the general store...

Oh, and... Yes, indeed-- I certainly was reading Peanuts comics today...

2 Comments:

Blogger chickennuggets said...

ask for two tickets and TAKE ME WITH YOU!

10:06 AM, August 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never lose that erasing gesture. It should be a mark of pride.

3:19 PM, August 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home