7.10.2006

New Job

I start a new job today! I will be once again working for IDT/Film Roman as a storyboard artist on one of their feature projects.

I am also working on something else that may not end up turning into anything... But here is the first image I finished out of three or four that I want to do:


{click the image to make it bigger}


Don't worry, they're not all this melancholy...

I'd like to simplify the color as much as possible on the character, I'll have to play around with developing a more graphic style for shadows and highlights that will still match the photo.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris Battle said...

Congrats! Drop by EL SUPERBEASTO and say howdy sometime. (Look for the cube with an Anna Chambers postcard sittin' on tha ledge)

11:41 AM, July 10, 2006  
Anonymous Jingo said...

nooo... they should be even more melancholy!

3:00 PM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger Edward Juan said...

Congrad ito!! you will make money again!!!

6:37 PM, July 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home