6.19.2006

Yokoso Kyoto!

Here are the sketch book pages from my short exploits in Kyoto... We went there for a day, and stayed overnight. It rained a lot. We walked a lot, which was really fun, but tiring. It was an awesome and beautiful place to visit. It feels quite a bit more laid back than Tokyo. Sorry for the lack of actual photos, but I'm waiting to get together with my Japan Trip clique to exchange photos, and secret messages to decode on our special Japan TripĀ® decoder rings...

(click on the images to get a bigger, all-up-in-yo-face version)


 

 

 

I've made some headway in the job-finding game... a lot of headway... After July you might not see me for a while unless you work with me, are a member of my immediate family, or play the Where's Elizabeth game - like Where's Waldo, without the obnoxious outfit.. ok ok... maybe with a different sort of obnoxious outfit.

3 Comments:

Blogger jeaux janovsky said...

These drawings are totally radtastic. congrats about the jobbiejob thing! cizz-all me some tizz-ime ito chan!!!
-JX

4:46 AM, June 20, 2006  
Blogger Alina Chau said...

These are AWESOME!! Love the little stories in them!

4:48 PM, June 20, 2006  
Blogger Edward Juan said...

i didn't know you are in japan! or are you back from it?

6:14 PM, June 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home