My 15 Minutes... Ok... 30 Minutes!

Holy cow! I'm flattered to be featured in the latest issue of Clutter Magazine, and now that I've recieved it in the mail, I'm doubly flattered... I feel famous (*blushing*)... I only hope I can continue to provide amusement for others to the calibur that is reflected in the article... Thank you, Geoff, and I hope you don't mind that I've scanned the article... (to read the type, click on the images below)


Anonymous Adam said...


12:13 AM, May 10, 2006  
Anonymous Geoff Clutter said...

Hi Elizabeth - i'm glad you like how it all came out. Thanks for getting answers back to me so quickly and providing also those great illustrations!

5:24 AM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Marc Crisafulli said...

This turned out nice.. congratulations!

9:52 AM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger MARILLA said...

I need to get the magazzine...!!
you have been in my life from long time ago though...

1:04 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Sean said...

Awesome interview! congrats!

4:44 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Jeremy Bernstein said...

Congrats Liz, you're the bestest and coolest and smelliest too! hooray.

4:51 PM, May 10, 2006  
Anonymous michel Gondry said...

dearest Elizabeth,

why did you not source ME as inspiration?? Sacré bleu madame!!!

congratulations anyways.

12:22 AM, May 11, 2006  
Blogger <^/\/>i <@ said...

kudos for mr. zoloft...what a great introduction to your art, well written! ~congrats~

3:42 AM, May 13, 2006  
Anonymous kelly said...

Wow, what an upbeat and complementry article! I love the little sketches scattered around it too. Good luck with whatever mysteries you are cooking up now...

10:32 AM, May 13, 2006  
Blogger Dee C.K. said...

Hey! I just bought this issue! looking forward to read it tonight! Congrats!!

7:08 PM, May 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home