5.20.2006

Japan Trip, Part Deux

I am traveling to Japan at the beginning of June. This time, unlike the first time I went, I will sort of be on my own. Last time I went with my family, and was pretty much led around by the hand by others who knew the language, and also knew where they were going. I think this is going to be fun, but I am still trying to figure out where the best places to stay are, and my friends would like to go nightclubs...

If anyone has any sort of advice to offer about affordable yet pleasant places to stay in Tokyo, or where there are fun places to go at night, please comment or contact me somehow.. Any advice is welcome!!! Or if you live there, and maybe want to hang out with some fun people from the States, hit me up! (^_^)

1 Comments:

Anonymous jeff gou said...

hey, ito. try to swing by Taipei and visit us!!
definitely try to go to hot springs spots. oh, and Studio Ghibli (been there before?)

jeff g

11:48 AM, May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home