4.17.2006

I AM 8-BIT Tomorrow Night

I AM 8-BIT! Tomorrow night starting at 7, on Melrose... there's a lot of cool art, cool people, and cool games! Yeay! I have the biggest piece in the show, not to brag about size or nuthin... Here's my favorite part of it... Me beating Mega Man! Boo-ya!

In other news, my computer had the logic board replaced... and after that didn't work, they are now replacing the display for the second time in less than a month... heck, in less than 2-weeks? I'll let you know if it ever makes it out of the Genius Bar...

6 Comments:

Blogger jeaux janovsky said...

nice piece ito!!!
-jx

2:09 PM, April 17, 2006  
Blogger Michael said...

Excellent piece Elizabeth. Ha! I've totally been there (damn you girls!).

4:17 PM, April 17, 2006  
Blogger MARILLA said...

hey hey__!
looks super cute! you wish you could play with him.
ha?
i am going to see you!
wait for me!
LOVE

10:21 AM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger chickennuggets said...

hey ito, funny piece!

sorry can't make the show, but i'll trek over there on the weekend.

9:03 PM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger Boogervampire said...

The scan's don't do them justice. The piece turned out really nice and the frame was cool. Too bad it was so close to the floor. Stupid fat people kept blockin' the view. Many people almost died.

8:57 AM, April 19, 2006  
Anonymous hwang said...

Hey,

There's alot of photos from the 8bit show posted on.

http://flickr.com/photos/tags/iam8bit/

I saw Armen and your brother in some of the pictures

3:30 PM, April 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home