4.13.2006

Chicago Rocked and then a Broken Computer Broke My Heart

I just got back from a 5 day trip to Chicago. It was part vacation and mostly for family related things, but overall it was a nice trip. The weather was nice, and it was cool to be in a different place for a while and not think about real life too much. Unfortunately, within 10 minutes of being home, the world came crashing back down as soon as I got home and plugged in my supposedly newly fixed computer and found that the display went back to it's broken, pinkish tint after $800 of Genius work. I think the Genius Bar needs to talk to Mensa and get some harder tests for their employees...


To release some of my frustration I drew this creature who likes to eat trumpets, and most horn shaped brass instruments. He's farting out music as a result of the food he most enjoys... as is usually the case... Thanks to my friend Steve for giving me this idea late yesterday evening.

1 Comments:

Blogger matt said...

hah i love that sneed picture.

-matt

10:03 AM, July 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home