2.13.2006

Wednesday Will Brighten Your Monday


My friend, Wednesday Kirwan just finished spiffying up her website. Yes, her name is Wednesday. Yes, that was the name she was given at birth. And yes, her art is amazing and cool. She currently lives in San Francisco, and I am entirely envious. Hopefully soon I can live there, too.

Anyway, enough of my yammerin'... I think you should check her site out, if you know what's good for ya! (If you don't know what's good for ya, then I'm your online mom, dragging you by your ear, telling you you're grounded if you don't go to her site)

3 Comments:

Blogger jeaux janovsky said...

is she related to alex k?
-jx

5:56 AM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger ric carrasquillo said...

I hope you do move here to SF. I've wanted to attend some of your art shows but the LA-SF drive is a tough one on my bike. SF would love to have you-it told me so. Good luck!

1:12 PM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger elizabeth said...

Wednesday is Alex's sister. Uber-talented... a family of geniuses, if you ask me...

4:03 PM, February 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home