2.08.2006

Mister Monster Climbs Online!


Mister Monster is busting his way online, with his very own Myspace account! Myspace is "like-totally" a networking tool that all the kids are using these days. I just saw an episode on Dateline that said it is also being used by pedophiles. Mister Monster says, "Just say no to pedophilia!". Ahem.. anyway... check him out! And if you are a fellow myspacer, add him as a friend if you haven't already! I double-dog-dare ya!

*Note: That isn't my thumb in this picture... someone else sent me this when they finished the paint process on this version of Mister Monster (comicon version...)

2 Comments:

Blogger chris chua said...

Great stuff, elizabeth! Hey, I was at Storyopolis this weekend and saw your artwork...great job!

11:14 AM, February 08, 2006  
Anonymous Ven Fu said...

hey dick bazley, your film probably sux.. leave liz's blog alone!

2:20 PM, February 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home