2.02.2006

Bilbo Bloggins

On Tuesday night I went to an Animation Union meeting for the first time in my life. They had good pizza, and talked about a bunch of business-y animation stuff. It's interesting to hear stuff talked about that I'm used to being things I usually hear purely by word of mouth (like about what companies are doing what, and whose hiring, etc etc). Also, they have a gavel, which made it cool in an officious kind of way. On the panel with me were Clay Kaytis and Jim Hull. We talked about blogging. It was fun, and now I get to go buy some stuff at Trader Joe's as my reward! Hooray!

4 Comments:

Blogger jeaux janovsky said...

hey hey hey elizabeth!
many thanks for the comment on ye olde team fred blog! you rock.
ttyl,
jx

1:18 PM, February 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you say a little more about the panel? How many people were there to listen? What did you share about keeping a blog, etc?

3:45 PM, February 02, 2006  
Blogger elizabeth said...

Sure thing, I'll talk more about it tomorrow

5:06 PM, February 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is one dynamic bunch of union bigshots you doodled! I'll bet membership meeting attendence will soar now!

Jus' kiddin.' It was a good panel, and many thanks to you for being a part of it. We had the executive board meeting tonight, and a couple of board members said they got a lot out of it. So thumbs up.

Kevin

9:21 PM, February 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home