2.24.2006

Art Night

I went to an art show at Boardners last night. It was an interesting attempt, in that the art show is only up for one night, and it is at a place that is normally a venue where they have nightclubs. The crowd was a little more of the nightclub variety, but here are there were artsy-ish folk. I did a couple of drawings after I got home of different people I still had floating in my mind... In general the tone was slighly goth-y... There were a couple of bands playing... And a man that was lying on the ground with a sign in front of his person that said, "Walk On Me." I don't really enjoy physical contact with strangers, so, I chose to walk around him.

3 Comments:

Blogger Virginiajoe said...

heheheh cool doodles :)

10:09 AM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger jeaux janovsky said...

the dude in the parka is so mod. if he was also gothy, i guess that would make him a "MOTH"
mod+goth= MOTH
ha!
i am clever when i wants to be.
-jx

12:14 PM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger potato farm girl said...

funnae!

11:45 PM, February 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home