1.09.2006

Weekend Trip to SF

On Friday, my friend Hugo and I left for a rockin' weekend in San Francisco. We stayed at the Stanyon Park Hotel, close to "the Haight," and most importantly, three minutes, ten homeless people, and five doobies away from Amoeba Music. The first night we were there, I got to hang out with some old friends from UCLA. I ate at a tasty crepe shop and then we went to a club called "Loaded," saw a band, and danced until late.

(If you click on the picture to the left, you will find that it says "A World of Pain" where there really shouldn't be that kind of world...)





The next day we went on a walking tour of Victorian architecture around SF. I would recommend it, if you are into Victorian stuff, and walking... The creepy picture to the right is a light fixture at Queen Anne Hotel in SF, one of the stops on the tour. The hotel used to be a girl's finishing/ boarding school. Creepy to the max... I like it.

More about the trip tomorrow, but now, I have jobs to hunt. Portfolio in one hand, rifle (loaded with elephant tranquilizers) in the other... Here I go! (^_^)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mr. Oooooooooooh! said...

Sorry I wussed out. I really wanted to be gay with you. Honest. Oooooooooooooh!

8:33 PM, January 09, 2006  
Anonymous MN Dave said...

if thats same crepe shop, it ruled all.

9:07 PM, January 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home