1.30.2006

Social Artist?

Thanks to those of you who made it out to my show! I felt extraordinarily supported and loved. It was fun times, but also a challenge for me... I get nervous when I have to talk to a lot of people. And there were quite a lot of people! However, there were so many happy faces of people I knew, that it wasn't that scary. My friends at Storyopolis did a completely awesome job of framing and hanging my work. It turned out light-years beyond what I had imagined. I had a whole wall of work! A friend of mine asked me what Elizabeth-of-3-Years-Ago would say if I told her about the Storyopolis show. She probably would've rolled her eyes, bought a cup of coffee, and then would go hide at her desk. Then the Elizabeth-of-Today would roll her eyes and go back to her time machine and wonder why no one ever told her she was so cynical.

Yeay!

I'm not completely sure how long the show is up, but I figure for at least a week. So if you missed the show on Saturday, you can go by and check it out at your leisure. As for other things you can do this week, tomorrow night, I will be on a panel at the Animation Guild meeting, "The Internet for Fun and Profit." The meeting starts at 7PM, and here is the address:

IATSE LOCAL 44 MEETING HALL
12021 RIVERSIDE DRIVE
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA 91602

If you can make it, it might be rockin! (like me in this photo)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Bernstein said...

Why you dressin' like me fool? You know red and black are my colors. Better watch your back while you blog.

7:54 PM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger SMacLeod said...

That's so awesome Liz! I'm happy for you! Storyopolis! How cool is that?

11:56 PM, February 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home