1.10.2006

SF 2

Besides the architecture, and the friends I have that live in San Francisco, in general, the food there is tasty! I had the pleasure of eating at EOS this weekend. The wine was good, the food was even better, and it was the last evening of the trip, so a nice way to cap off the festivities.

The last day we were there, I saw my toy in the Kid Robot on Haight Street. He was happily hanging with other cool toys. Yeay! I bought some breakfast, some sunglasses, and then Hugo and I headed up to the Legion of Honor, as a tribute to our love of Vertigo. It's lovely up there, there is an art museum at the apex. I had the priveledge of seeing the Art Deco show that was there about a year ago. Thankfully it was sunny when we were there this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home