1.27.2006

RSVP Please!

If you are planning on attending the reception for my show on Saturday night, please RSVP by calling 818-509-5600. Also, if you know others who are planning on going, please let them know that they have to RSVP.

I just got to see the postcard last night for the show, and realized that they require people to RSVP if they are attending... Sorry for the last minute-ness of this information, but it wouldn't truly be a night with "the animators" if there wasn't something last minute and frantic about it... Here's more info from the Storyopolis website. I also would like to credit my friend Hugo with giving me the idea of how to theme my pieces for the show. Without his suggestion, I would've been lost... He suggested I do different relatives of Mister Monster, like how the Prince in Katamari Damacy has a bunch of cousins... Many thanks, Hugo.

Here is a drawing I did of Beck after seeing him in concert a couple years ago. At one point he came out in a light-up suit. It was radtastic! He's a really good performer, and seems to have a good sense about how to entertain an audience.

4 Comments:

Blogger Alina Chau said...

your artworks are very unique and beautiful!! Love it!! Great style!

9:46 PM, January 28, 2006  
Blogger justinpatrickparpan said...

Awesome Beck drawing. Its radtastic!

4:12 AM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger Boogervampire said...

Gallery Show was awesome Ito. Keep on wit Yo bad self

8:46 AM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger NightShadow said...

katamari wins.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/43373394/

8:29 PM, November 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home