1.16.2006

Mister Monster: his Cousins and Friends are Here to Party!

January 26th! Storyopolis! Be there, and see the first ever pictures of Mister Monster's cousins and friends. Today I'm turning in a bunch of drawings for the show, and here are a few for you to get an idea of what to expect on the 26th:
For those of you who are Storyopolis patrons, but who haven't been there in a while, they've moved to Studio City (might be Sherman Oaks?), on Ventura...

Here is there address:
Storyopolis
12348 Ventura Blvd
Studio City, CA 91604


Click on the images to see bigger versions.

I hope to see some of you at the show, and I will have more information about it posted tomorrow (time, other artists in the show, attire, rants, etc.) . I will have a few more images to share as well. I hope you enjoy them, and don't feel nauseous when looking at them.

4 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

Metropolitan Monster sure looks happy

2:04 PM, January 16, 2006  
Blogger potato farm girl said...

The pink looks like he is wearing his pajamas. Congrats on the show, Storyopolis is a cool place. Last time I was there, they had a bunch of Brian Froud's squished fairy's up in their gallery.

11:49 PM, January 16, 2006  
Blogger jeaux janovsky said...

Nice!

9:56 AM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger MARILLA said...

yE---Y!
I will be there.....(>_<)!

9:58 AM, January 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home