1.23.2006

Freelance Fun and a Robbudy

A correction to the previous post: I've been having fun doing some freelance character design work, but no officious day job yet...

Also, to clarify a cryptic post of bloggerific-moments-past, I am working with my toy friends to bring you a light up, wearable version of my friend (and yours), the Robuddy. This is part of the turnaround sketches that were sent to the sculptor. I hear that I will see the finished product sometime in April. He will probably be about the height of a Pink Pearl eraser.

If someone steals this design from me, I'll egg their house everyday for a year...

2 Comments:

Blogger alexkirtoon said...

Do you think that when they're done making the pins that they can use the molds to make choco-buddies? Mmmmmm...

8:35 PM, January 23, 2006  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Oops, I wrote you an email without checking your blog first. Ignore the stuff where I talk about potential jobs :P I love this robot! Very cute!

10:04 AM, January 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home