1.20.2006

Fortune Cookie of Destiny


I had a nice Thai lunch with my Dad today. This was the fortune I got. I suppose it's more of a statement than a fortune. I guess if I plan to conquer the world, I better start living up to this one... Or get better at wrestling and stone throwing.

Regarding the Storyopolis event, I'm not exactly sure if I have the date right or not, as soon as I get accurate information, I will be sure to post it. In the meantime, check it out! My work is up on the Storyopolis site!

2 Comments:

Anonymous chickennuggets said...

not stone THROWING....stone catching.

1:48 PM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger bad_ito said...

What the heck?! Did you race up to your apt. and take a flying leap to the computer to post your blog?

3:13 PM, January 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home