12.09.2005

Someone's Peeking

Bathtime!
If you click the image, it will get bigger.

After I finished this I realized it looked more suggestive than I intended. Oh well... Maybe not as successful as the one I posted yesterday, but I think this character is at least in the same house as the little boy from the last one.

Friday! Time to party down, Local 839 style! The annual animation union Christmas party is tonight. Free drinks, free food, free gift, free gossip! :) I kid, I kid... should be a rockin' good time over at the Pickwick lanes. I'll let you know on Monday.

3 Comments:

Blogger potato farm girl said...

Agghhh....missing the party yet again. Why must they have it so close to the holidays...oh, wait..have fun party monster.

9:00 PM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger SMacLeod said...

That's funny. I was doing the same thing recently with pictures. Weird huh? I have em on my blog too.
Love your blog, Liz.

3:34 PM, December 10, 2005  
Blogger Marc Crisafulli said...

Very nice, this one and the one before... the characters (and everything) look as though they truly belong there.

7:53 PM, December 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home