12.12.2005

Party Down?

There were a lot of folks at Friday night's Animation Union Party. As a highlight to the evening I randomly ran into my photography teacher from high school, and he remembered me! His girlfriend is "in the industry." She used to be a traditional animator but had to figure out another road to take after they started wiping that out at Disney. Other than that, I haven't much to say about the party. It was strange to see people that you see daily in the halls where you work, whose names you don't remember, or were never told, so at the party you have the same reaction to them as you do at work... which is to look at your toes or look past them, as if you were headed to the other side of the room to talk to the guy in the Hawaiian shirt who's talking about how he's been in this business since the 70s. At the party, I was also informed by my friend Jeremy that it bothers people when I don't respond to the comments on my posts... A round of apologies to all who think it means "I'm too good for that." I'm not, I just figured I talk enough on here... (^_^) Anyway, I'll try to be better about that...
Sigh... Well, here are some teaser images of the Cre8tive Peeples toy I customized for my friends at Vinyl Pulse. There should be more images of my custom, along with images of all the other artists versions up on the Vinyl Pulse site sometime in the latter half of this week.
Dang... I really need to get crackin' on the Christmas shopping... I think I should dress up as Super Grover whenever I go out Christmas shopping.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Theresa said...

Hey Elizabeth! As long as you buy us all Christmas presents, no one will mind if you don't reply to our comments! Greetings from Sydney! I'm drinking martinis upside down!

3:52 PM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger Leo said...

OH! If you dress up as Super Grover, can you send me a picture? Pleeeeze? It'd be the best Christmas present ever...!

12:00 AM, December 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home