12.06.2005

Monsters BBQ


In an effort to ignore things that are out of my control right now, I bought a couple of books yesterday afternoon at my (relatively) local" Out of the Closet" Thrift store. Both are being utilized as sketchbooks... Tonight I started with Better Homes and Gardens: Guide to Entertaining. It's a monster BBQ. Gesso is a good replacement for white-out. But... If you are going to use white out, the Pentel white-out pens are the best... Nothing beats it for portability, and that the white-out lays the flattest when dry out of all the white-out brands that I've tried.

2 Comments:

Blogger chickennuggets said...

whoah what, now suddenly you're a posting machine?

my word verification is "scslnc", which is probably the word "silence" in personalized licence plate language.

10:57 PM, December 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm.. BBQ

4:34 PM, December 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home