12.07.2005

Lunchtime for Colorful Monsters!


Two colorful monsters, who apparently have eaten their plates clean. This is from the opposite page of the last post in the same book, Better Homes and Gardens: Guide to entertaining. I'm looking forward to defacing the next book, which is a Martha Stewart book... Nice pictures of classy interiors... Just waiting to be ravaged by my drawings! Muaaahahahaha! Besides these distractions, I am also currently working on a couple of ideas that I've been brewing for feature films, and one short film.

One of my resolutions this year is to be a little bit more productive, and generally more creative. I also have an idea for an art installation, so perhaps I should take a class on grant writing. Gosh! Maybe I should just make friends with some animation philanthropist, and be set for life. Let me know if you find one who likes people with strange ideas...

This week is going to be a tough one, but probably (unfortunately) not as tough as the weeks ahead. *Sigh...*

1 Comments:

Blogger MARILLA said...

ha ha ha ha--!!(^o^)
it is funny!!! i like the monsters!
so... can i get the magazine....where ever?
by the way...
can you be a model for my painting.
you with the halloween costume?

7:01 PM, December 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home