12.08.2005

The House that Mr. Creepy Built

(click on the image for a bigger view)


Storyboarding is on hold, I've finished all the designs that could possibly be done, and essentially there isn't much for me to do until I have fancy meetings set up. Here's what I've been working on while I wait...

This picture is from The Best of Martha Stuart Living: How to Decorate. As much as I dislike Martha, her books are cool looking, and have pleasant pictures. Plus, I found this at a thrift store for $4. I've been photocopying the images from the book, using a lightbox to see through it, drawing on an overlay, and then scanning everything into photoshop to color and composite.

3 Comments:

Anonymous C said...

your best one by far! can't wait to see more of these things!!

8:56 PM, December 08, 2005  
Anonymous what-the-nuggets said...

I like how two eyes are squinty.

10:36 AM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Scott Wright said...

I love this...you have a great imagination

10:38 AM, December 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home