12.01.2005

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

The title of this post is a reference to one of the books I enjoyed reading as a child. I believe it was also one featured on Reading Rainbow, with Lavar Burton (yes, Jordie from... well... if you know, you know...)

Here's something I did that will possibly be in a publication with other artists work... I'm not sure how Flickr would classify this... I was just reading an article about how non-photo images are somehow filtered so people don't see them immediately. Since this is a hybrid, I wonder how they decide. In case you were wondering, he's drinking orange juice in a pink glass. Or whiskey, depending on what mood you think he's in...

3 Comments:

Anonymous mr. ooooooooooooooh! said...

You'd think a peeps easter basket would make him happy.

6:22 AM, December 01, 2005  
Anonymous HeX said...

SO AWESOME!!! He is sad so I want him to be my friend and we can hang out in the sky and sing. I just LOVE him!!!!!

8:20 AM, December 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that is really appealling, well for a cloud

4:33 PM, December 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home