11.15.2005

Random News

I got a new car yesterday for the first time in my life. I felt sad trading in my old car and leaving it at the dealership... Until I started getting used to power steering, air conditioning, and a CD player that's in the dashboard instead of hanging from a cord connected to the cassette player.

As far as the rest of this week goes, I am recording one more actor on Wednesday. Yeay! And I am still waiting to hear what anyone really thinks of the first draft of the radio play I edited together with the help of a sound editor. He was rad, and very adept at Protools! Not much else to speak of, really.

In toy news, I will be painting a new custom... images coming soon! Hooray!

4 Comments:

Blogger potato farm girl said...

Congrats on your first new car! LA will be a much better place to live now.

11:44 AM, November 15, 2005  
Anonymous mr. Oooooooooooooh! said...

It's the end of an era. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawe.

3:48 PM, November 15, 2005  
Blogger MARILLA said...

you still should put silver peanuts guy and cow pattern sheet cover..............i miss your old car though....
OMEDETOU!(>_<)!!

5:19 PM, November 15, 2005  
Anonymous Hwang said...

Wow, is that a new car I see? Congradulation.

4:50 PM, November 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home