11.23.2005

Gobble-Gobble...Cluck-Cluck-Cluck

Here's to a happy Thanksgiving! Because of the holiday this is a short week. I haven't heard anything yet, except that the executives have received my soundtrack. I did more character designs this week, and have been working with someone at Disney to try figuring a way we can make the clean ups of my characters look like they were drawn with a graphite pencil. It sounds strange, because essentially I want the clean ups to look rough. Oxymoron! This week/weekend I will enjoy stuffing myself with turkey or goose meat (depending on what my dad decides to cook), overdosing on tryptophan, and passing out happy on the couch at my parents house that forces people to sleep whether they want to or not. I hope you have a pleasant holiday, and see you on Monday! (Maybe earlier, depending on the happenings over the holiday)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home