10.04.2005

Dress Code


As part of my efforts to streamline my life, I've decided to start wearing a uniform to work. No, no school girl outfit. Sorry guy... Anyway, I figure there are going to be a lot of other things that I have to be doing at work, so figuring out what to wear in the morning won't be one of them anymore. It is my belief that this will help me organize my life in some way... Perhaps I will also instill fear into people like these gals in the photo... Don't worry, I'll still have fashion freedom on the weekends and evenings... Call me crazy, plenty of others have. I'll let you know how it works out after a month.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Dragon Boy D said...

Does your uniform include a sword? That would definately inspire fear, unless you use it to slice deli meats for lunches, then it would probably just confuse people.

4:08 PM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger elizabeth said...

I plan to carry a sword- when I get notes I don't like I'll slowly start to unsheath it from the holster... then the executive will laugh nervously and say, "nevermind... maybe I'll email you about it..."

(@_@)

Or, maybe not... ;)

9:01 AM, October 05, 2005  
Anonymous friendleton said...

i was going to wear suits to work. i thought it would be awesome to roll up my sleeves and throw my tie over my shoulder while toasting a bagel in the kitchen here. but i just quit a job where i was forced to do that. That's why i'm sitting in my new office wearing smelly rags.

10:15 PM, October 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home